Wednesday 1 July 2009

What's up doc?

The BBC kindly allowed me a pre-view of the documentary. Oh dear. They've cut out all my best bits and HEAVILY featured the photo of me in a bikini. They had footage of me reading blogs, writing, talking about travelling and carrying out a bloody successful cake driven marketing campaign that got me on 3 of the biggest UK radio stations and made me the most voted candidate in Britain. Did they use it? No. Bugger.

Still, it could've been a LOT worse. At least they didn't feature the part where I declared (and I believe this is verbatim) that 'jobs are disposable'. That would've gone down nicely in an economic crisis, I'm sure...

(incidentally, I did NOT apply for the next best job in the world. That was in fact just a close up of my eyes with a voiceover)

1 comment:

  1. Hi I'd like you to remove this post immediately.

    Regards
    Danny
    BBC bad press department
    Grand Union
    Brixton

    ReplyDelete